Tuskerdirect Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. Our Use of Data
- Any personal data you submit will be retained by Tuskerdirect Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided by Tuskerdirect Ltd.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to paragraphs 2 and 7 below, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
2. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Tuskerdirect Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal data. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Tuskerdirect Ltd requests. Any Data that is processed by third parties must be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Data security is of great importance to Tuskerdirect Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are esential in order to enable you to move around the web site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the web site. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a web site works.
By using our online service you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Our Communications with You
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for trainins putposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your pseronal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Tuskerdirect Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obliation or request; and/or
- In order to protect the rights, property or safety of Tuskerdirect Ltd, our customers and other users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Controlling your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find of interest if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Protection Officer, Tuskerdirect Ltd, Building 4, Hatters Lane, Croxley Green Business Park, Watford, WD18 8YF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.